Working with MooreSport
Discover what it means to work for a business powered by its passion for the Motorsport Industry.
Since 2004 MooreSport offers unique chassis and suspension parts for race cars. Specialized in high-performance disciplines such as rallying, rally-cross, track and road racing, our products doesn’t compromise on anything. MooreSport is one of the only companies to offer lifetime warranty on its parts, even in racing situations, because we know the value of what we do.
High-end automotive components manufacturer and design firm, MooreSport distributes products all over the world, in almost all professional racing series. From professional to amateur racers alike, innovation and precision manufacturing is why MooreSport is the choice of champions worlwide.
- 2 weeks summer vacation
- Closed 2 weeks for Christmas Holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Private insurance contribution (tailored to your requirements)
- Opportunity for advancement and offered training
- Clothing and safety equipment provided
- Use of shop equipment and discounts for personnal use (outside of work hours)
- Dining room with mini-kitchen
- Free parking
MooreSport is a small team of passionate people who are motivated by new challenges and projects. A place to ENJOY coming to work every day with our shop mascot Mylo. Entire staff welcome at race events and special venues.
Everyone’s opinion is welcome, management team is very accessible.
Located in St-Mathieu-de-Beloeil, MooreSport is less than 20 minutes by car from the tunnel-bridge.
- Program and determine the machining operations and the optimal sequence of operations on MasterCam 2017+
- Operate, adjust and maintain computer numerical control (CNC) tools
- Prepare and perform the production of parts on a CNC machine
- Read and interpret technical drawings
- Control the dimensions and quality of parts and/or prototypes
- Machining parts on conventional machines
- Adjust and assemble the machined parts with manual tools
- Respect the schedule of parts to be produced
- Ensure the cleanliness and good order of his work area
- Complete the required documents and reports
- Respect the rules of health and safety at work
- Perform any other related task
DMG DMU50 5-axis milling machine (2012)
DMG CTX510 Ecoline lathe with live tool (2014)
DMG NLX1500 / 500 lathe with sub-spindle + Y axis (2016)
- Good ability to work with Mastercam 2017 and newer (essential)
- Very good adaptability and learning
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have both technical and mechanical knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure in a methodical way
- Be autonomous, resourceful and proactive
- Good ability to communicate and react quickly
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and calibration of CNC machines (an asset)
- Intersest for car racing and motorsport (an asset)
- Salary to be discussed
- Full time job 40hrs/week
- Daytime shift
- Changing and evolving daily routine
- Job status: Permanent
- Probation period of 3 months
- 1 position to fill as soon as possible