- MooreSport was registered as a new Canadian based corporation.
- Consulting various race teams throughout North America.
- Development began of first motorsport specific MooreSport parts.
- Moved to our first 1500 sq ft facility with shared office space and shop space in December;
- 1st client to use our parts wins USTCC title.
- 1st client to win in class at 25hr of Thunderhill.
- 1st client to win overall in Polish Hill Climb championship.
- 1st client to win North American Rally Championship overall.
- 1st subframe released for general public use and sale.
- 1st MooreSport purpose built chassis designed.
- Acquisition of DMS North America suspension franchise.
- Moved to larger 4000 sq./ft. facility, facility with dedicated offices, storage and production areas
- 1st Distributors in Australia and Europe appointed.
- Customers winning titles in NASA, Redline Time Attack, CARS, USRC in North America.
- First customers in GT racing and WRC spec cars overseas.
- 1st full time employee.
- 1st MooreSport purpose built chassis designed and built in-house.
- Private Label manufacturing clients place 1st order.
- Full time fabrication and welding department installed.
- Acquisition of 1st Rapid Prototype 3D printer.
- Delivered 1st complete front and rear suspension package designed and manufactured at MooreSport.
- Involvement with factory Subaru race team in United States
- Launch of our first professional website platform as steady customer demand increases sales and production.
- Large range of street products launched derived from motorsport based designs and knowledge.
- 1st CNC machine to arrive in house. DMG DMU-50 5-axis mill.
- 3rd Full time employee to join our team
- Several new street and motorsport products introduced.
- Distribution network expands throughout Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean.
- Acquisition of adjacent 1500 sq./ft. unit to move welding and fabrication into dedicated work department.
- 1st client to win the track records in time attack challenge.
- 1st customer spec WRC client.
- 1st client to win World Time Attack challenge.
- 2nd CNC machine to arrive. DMG CTX-510 Turning Center.
- Unveiling of current logo
- 3D scanner and 3rd CNC Machine to arrive.
- New software and employee contributions allow full integration and design of chassis dynamics and improved 5-axis milling techniques.
- Facilities have grown to 9500 sq./ft with dedicated design, fabrication, setup, machining and composite departments
- 9 Full Time employees with clients and championship worldwide
- Large distribution network with select few wholesalers.
- Arrival of new cutting edge DMGMORI NLX 1500SY with CELEOS technology to increase production on small sized, high volume parts like aluminum and titanium fasteners.