Impreza Adjustable Front TCA set
Impreza WRX 1995 to 2007
Discontinued and replaced by MSIsub02-28-007
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Our exclusive design allows our motorsport grade Front Traction Control Arms to adjust castor independently of camber. Using top of the line materials, these tubular arms are suited for both track and gravel cars alike with different bearing housings available for droop and camber options. Significantly less deflection under load and a much more consistent wheel motion inspires increased confidence in race situations were 110% commitment is required. This kit does not work with OEM uprights.
- Increased caster adjustability over standard WRX arms
- Manufactured from 4130 Chromoly Steel
- All tubes are CNC profiled
- Dovetail and screw design is quick to adjust without worrying about slippage
- High quality PTFE Bearings used throughout.
- Lightweight design increases strength over 55% compared to cast aluminum part
- Various bearing housings available for different droop or camber requirements
- CNC Machined parts prevent tubes from “butt” welds
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against any manufacturing defects
- Impreza WRX 1995 to 2007